A stiff apology is a second insult…. The injured party does not want to be compensated because he has been wronged; he wants to be healed because he has been hurt.G.K. Chesterton (via icanrelateto)
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.6:11 p.m. (Six reminders for bad times)
Saturdays are for adventure; Sundays are for cuddlingGeneral life philosophy (via kmaynard)